Who is this weasel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWP58

WKR
So who is this weasel, charles post, and who let him in the hen house?

I've seen this guy plastered all over social media, and for the life of me I cant find out why. Now he is holding hands with an anti hunting/ anti firearms group that is spewing false stats on gun violence (ie mass shootings) and begging for universal background checks. Is this the young version of Yvon? Will bha beg the Tom's shoe guy to speak on "shooting them with a camera" at the next rendezvous?

Or is it a bad joke?

Ol chuck even admits in his insta comments that he "does not know much" about the background check system/requirements already in place....lol.

Charles Post on Instagram: “This year has been plagued with mass shootings. This is something that we need to address and solve. • @rachel.pohl and I want to have kids…”

Last edited:

bsnedeker

WKR
Wow, just wow! My wife has bought shoes from this guy in the past due to the charitable work that they do....so now they are going to risk that charity work by taking a stand against the rights guaranteed to us in the constitution? Add them to the list of companies not to do business with...sigh.

• Banned
OP
J

JWP58

WKR
Wow, just wow! My wife has bought shoes from this guy in the past due to the charitable work that they do....so now they are going to risk that charity work by taking a stand against the rights guaranteed to us in the constitution? Add them to the list of companies not to do business with...sigh.

Same with sitka. Anyone want to buy a Kelvin light vest???

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw this! Would like to know more

Well just Google "shoot them with a camera" and go read their lies concerning the lower 48 griz recovery. Then you'll get an idea about how honest they are about gun violence. I find it odd that Charles has the data from the last year, in regards to crime stats, when the FBI wont have the 2018 data for some time (FBI crime statistics are widely held as the #1 source for correct data)

Furthermore I would suspect his "300" number came from any shooting involving 3 or more people...

I hope he's getting paid well.

Ten Bears

WKR
I am going to email Sitka to see what their stance is on this.

Was surprised to read down in the comments and see the hunt to eat guy supporting him.

bsnedeker

WKR

Was surprised to read down in the comments and see the hunt to eat guy supporting him.
Yeah, Janis' brother...wth?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
J

JWP58

WKR

Well of course, the cool kids are doing it. Apparently none have filled out a 4473.....

I would like to know Sitka’s respone. My wife has sworn off Tomms shoes which she loves. I love my thousands of dollars worth of Sitka gear and hope i dont have to swear them off

Ten Bears

WKR
I just sent an email to them. Let’s see if they respond. Feel free to email them also, maybe if enough people ask about it they will have to speak on it.

It’s sad that we are going to be eaten from the inside eventually by our own.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah i woke up and saw this. Made a pretty pissed off comment on his instagram post. I will probably write another later. Not that it does anything.

But pushing gun conrtrol and working at Sitka can't be good for them. And also, 300 mass shootings last year. That is a bullshit HuffPost stat. 100%. Don't argue for something if you A. know nothing about it, and B. Use made up facts.

Bowhuntone

Lil-Rokslider
If you get enough people proclaiming the false facts long enough the lemming believe that its the truth. And the problem is that when there are enough lemmings voting the way there propaganda masters tell them, say goodbye to our rights.

slick

WKR
Doesn’t surprise me. Go read everything else on his Instagram. Curious what Sitka will say.

Last edited:

Whisky

WKR
I have no idea who "charles post" is, or the affiliation with Sitka. Somebody fill me in please, and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.