What does everyone do for a living?

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
I manage an Engineering team responsible for building, provsioning and maintaining "Longhaul Transport Networks" for a Telecom Company. Used to be called "Long Distance" but nowadays it's mostly data capacity for internet carriers, providers and content.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am a full time Youth/College Pastor. I play guitar as well which meant that I lead worship too.

On the side to help pay for my hobbies I run a small lawn care business. Small keeps getting a little bigger each year though. Oh well, the wife likes the extra cash so she may be recruited to help with it....

muleman

WKR
Information Security Officer and Apparatus Driver Operator (firefighter who drives a ladder truck) / EMT-I. Currently on sabbatical from the fire service, considering retirement.

NWHunter

FNG
Graphic Designer as of now. Everything from custom shirt designs to brochures and invitations.

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
High school teacher. I currently teach architecture and engineering but have taught PC repair, welding, small engine repair, and general shop. In my spare time I own a word of mouth residential design business. Teaching high school makes archery season tough as we are just getting back in the swing of things when the season starts and I want to take time off. Not too many parents understand the whole hunting thing.

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
Department supervisor for a mfg company. Currently 2 departments fabrication and kennels (we make vet products) Pretty much all stainless steel. I do everything from tig welding running punch and brake presses and our flat and tube lasers. I'll never get rich but it pays the bills and I don't mind getting up to go there.

Lawsonw

FNG
I work for the largest propane company in the country delivering propane, installing and repairing propane systems all over Western Wyoming. Prior to that I drove truck for many years.

bigmoose

WKR
I drive a propane truck delivering propane to homes and businesses here in Northern California. Before that, I drove truck in most of the western states hauling gas, diesel, and freight for a total of 41 years. Where has the time gone....?

Moose

Update: I retired in April of 2015. Now I just hunt and fish and camp and take photos.... Life is good!:cool:

Last edited: