What does everyone do for a living?

Karl86

FNG
Pipefitter/maintenance mechanic at a major chemical plant. Pays the bills!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1Akhunter

FNG
Machinist/toolmaker 40+ yrs. Looking to retire March 2019
Partime … turn pot calls/strikers for turkey hunting, peppermills, wine bottle stoppers

School teacher. Mid level: math, science and outdoor living. I get to teach my passion everyday.

Never gets old.
Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Fireman

eedf47e53f9c01ef2aef86f193c471f3.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
I have been a life long welder. Designing and fabricating ag chemical spray boom systems and fertilizer application implements for a ag chemical company. The hours can get screwy every now and then but it's a really nice job.

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
I pray that God can use me as he wishes and God provides me with what I need. I make money in the medical field and make knives for charities on the side. I have worked in several industries over the years and turned down opportunities in several other non-related career fields. However, all of my resources whether inherited, bought, given to me, won, or "earned" are really just allocated to me from the good Lord. So again, I pray for a living and do what I feel God is compelling me to do. Although I have been through some tight times over the years, I have not been homeless and starved yet.

Well......was a psychiatric hospital administrator the a restaurant owner now I build vacuum tanks and sell pump trucks. Funny thing is, I am finally doing exactly what I want to do and I love going to work every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edg1967

WKR
I owned and operated a family resort for 23 years. Prior to that I taught Middle School Special Education. I'm now a Correction's Officer at a county jail. I pretty much deal with the same complaints and behaviors as I did in my previous two careers, but now I don't have to be nice. The schedule is pretty good (4 on/4 off), but I miss some things with the kids by working nights and weekends. It pays for healthcare, which for me became unaffordable after Obamacare.

rtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I own an insurance agency. We do home auto etc. and financial services. I like the insurance side but I'm more passionate about retirement planning and helping people with household budgets.

bozeman

WKR
Secular Vocation- IT/Quality Systems data with statistics background
Calling- Baptist Minister

Hope to retire from the secular vocation one day...…..:eek:

I am a VERY blessed man.

Ive always thought being a lineman would be awesome. I live in the northeast though so my opportunity for that isnt so great.
Im a senior wellhead tech, gas/oil related stuff. We get lots of 40+ hour shifts and crazy hours too. Makes for a nice paycheck.
I am a journeyman lineman. I work on power lines ranging from 120 volts to 500,000 volts. I work all hours of the day to keep the lights on. Sometimes doing shifts as long as 40 or 50 hours straight.

Having a little fun at work.

YouTube

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk