What does everyone do for a living?

12 years of Petroleum Geology. University of Wyoming grad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Drive trucks like This one and make welders look good haha
4a84a8525df69f41e6dd0f1de9f3a263.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I am an electrician but I always tell people I work construction cause if I say electrician they always have something they need help with.

Amazing diversity, really cool to see. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic from Saskatchewan, Canada. Repairing anything from light construction and forestry equipment to ultra class heavy mining equipment. Have worked in Sask, the NWT at a diamond mine, and currently in the Alberta oil sands.
ee6a21c07b06499c661193e206c136b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing diversity, really cool to see. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic from Saskatchewan, Canada. Repairing anything from light construction and forestry equipment to ultra class heavy mining equipment. Have worked in Sask, the NWT at a diamond mine, and currently in the Alberta oil sands.

That's a BIG ASS front loader.

I'm 27 going into my 5th tax season in public accounting. Thinking about changing direction to a.... more people time - less analytical staring at a computer in a cage time job.

Loco, let me know when you find that gig. I'm diving in to my 11th tax season and every year I think the same thing. The only thing that keeps me doing it is the down time perfectly fitting in to all of my hunting seasons. Would be nice to find a change of pace though.

When are they gonna let you work on the big stuff?

Loco, let me know when you find that gig. I'm diving in to my 11th tax season and every year I think the same thing. The only thing that keeps me doing it is the down time perfectly fitting in to all of my hunting seasons. Would be nice to find a change of pace though.

I am right there with you guys, in my 7th busy season. CPA mainly working with small to medium sized businesses doing assurance work. Last month I told my job we are selling our house and plan on leaving our midwest town in May and heading for the mountains. Now back to work as I will be staring at this computer screen until midnight.