Gritty Bowmen switching to Sitka??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Love Ryan Callaghan and what all first lite does for hunting and conservation. But I've now seen like 3 or 4 instagram posts that have both Aron Snyder and Brian Call wearing Sitka.... Looks like they are switching gears... Get it? Eh? Eh? Yes. Pun intended lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall256

WKR
They still have First Lite as their partner sponsor on their website...could just need to be updated.

OP
J

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
It's a little weird that they just started wearing it on posts. Almost like a passive aggressive press release lol

Gumbo

WKR
Better start selling off your First Lite stuff...it is obviously inferior. I really like those guys, and I get that they have to make money, but some of those podcasts just seem like big infomercials now. I guess that is just the name of the game. But I do think they honestly review stuff, and they do rip products that haven't held up for them, which is much more refreshing than a bunch of warm fuzzy reviews for everything, even garbage products, like many people do.

WRO

WKR
Better start selling off your First Lite stuff...it is obviously inferior. I really like those guys, and I get that they have to make money, but some of those podcasts just seem like big infomercials now. I guess that is just the name of the game. But I do think they honestly review stuff, and they do rip products that haven't held up for them, which is much more refreshing than a bunch of warm fuzzy reviews for everything, even garbage products, like many people do.
Yup

At the end of the day, it's a business. It's just an inevitable revolving door.

TheCougar

WKR
Guess I'm out of the loop, but why does anyone care if they wear Firstlite, Kui, Sitka, etc? Who cares what they wear?[/QUOTE

Psssh. I can't believe you call yourself a hunter and you don't know about the wardrobe of total strangers. What's worse, judging by the tone of your email, you may not even care what kind of camo they wear. What is Rokslide coming to that the members aren't closely examining Snyder's pants!!! For shame.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
It would really surprise me if they left first lite. Those guys are super tight with ryan and kenton.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yea. I guess. Just seems strange to me. There just average dudes that people make a big deal out of when there are bigger, badder, hunters out there. Guess we all have our strange additions. Mine have never been toward another man or person for that matter. Gear, hunting, shedding, etc.....yes. There's never a season over. It's shed and coyote season. I find myself wondering what slopes are clearing off providing the most food source which will usually yield the highest number of elk sheds, or now that it's breeding season for coyotes, I wonder how many dogs I can kill using a single female challenge call. I should expand my internet awareness and start creeping on guys I wanna aspire to be just like. Guess I should look myself up....
In all fairness, I'm probably just jealous I don't sell Kifaru packs and have a cool name like Gritty. Probably super cool dudes though

I think I'm hijacking a thread. My apologies

oldgoat

WKR
Yea. I guess. Just seems strange to me. There just average dudes that people make a big deal out of when there are bigger, badder, hunters out there. Guess we all have our strange additions. Mine have never been toward another man or person for that matter. Gear, hunting, shedding, etc.....yes. There's never a season over. It's shed and coyote season. I find myself wondering what slopes are clearing off providing the most food source which will usually yield the highest number of elk sheds, or now that it's breeding season for coyotes, I wonder how many dogs I can kill using a single female challenge call. I should expand my internet awareness and start creeping on guys I wanna aspire to be just like. Guess I should look myself up....
In all fairness, I'm probably just jealous I don't sell Kifaru packs and have a cool name like Gritty. Probably super cool dudes though

I think I'm hijacking a thread. My apologies

Yeah,i get where you are coming from, I live in Denver Metro, I've known Aron since before Gritty, I've met Brian, think that's only reason I keep up as much I do, it's cooler to see videos of people you know than strangers!

Last edited:
I heard Snyder was running straight Kuiu gear this year lol. Hahaha. They've both said from the very beginning that they like to wear what they like and they don't like feeling limited by sponsors. The gritty bowmen has changed since then though and they do have sponsors which I think they both believe in and it helps support Brian and the podcast so I'm cool with that. If Aaron's riding around in the truck wearing a Sitka soft shell because he likes it that just shows he's sticking to what he originally said. He's going to wear what he likes but he's also repping first lite and wore it on all their hunts this year. I like that he can support one company and wear and tear other gear all at the same time. I don't think you can go wrong supporting first lite. Great clothes and great company for the outdoors community.

Status
Not open for further replies.