Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Ah just saw this. Was hoping to buy a long Javelin with an extra set of 50cm legs. If anyone has a code they aren't using I'd send you good hunting karma for it!

My magnet came unseated from my bipod the other evening and its stuck in the pic rail adapter. I emailed Spartan and they want me to send it back, I am sure they will take care of me, but I super bummed about this thing failing. Anyone else seeing anything similar?

Javelin Bi-Pod.jpgJavelin Bi-Pod.jpg

Kinda of a weird deal, but strong magnets and with how the ozone has us producing crappy adhesives now.
I'd let them replace it and wouldn't think twice.

sndmn11

WKR
My magnet came unseated from my bipod the other evening and its stuck in the pic rail adapter. I emailed Spartan and they want me to send it back, I am sure they will take care of me, but I super bummed about this thing failing. Anyone else seeing anything similar?

View attachment 76183View attachment 76183

I got an adapter about a month ago with no magnet in it, and they had a new one to me the next day I think. They also sent me the red retaining clips and threaded aluminum piece to add to the extra legs I ordered from when i asked about them above. Pretty rad company to deal with.

OP
S

View attachment 76183View attachment 76183

Just chasing this up.... Did you get hold of us and has this been resolved? If not drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll get it sorted for you.

I'm just finding out about the Spartan. I'm really interested. Any chance we will get another code? I hate being late to a party.

amerimono

FNG
I just barely saw this thread. I am interested in a long javelin, leg extensions and the sling if a discount comes available again. Too bad black friday is towards the end of the hunting season for me.