WTS Tikka T3 300 Win Mag Fluted Stainless w/ Brake

Battleguy

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two boxes of ammo through my wife's nice-shooting gun. Put a Vais quiet muzzle brake on it to calm it down for her, but she still likes a .243 so I am selling this one. If you have never handled a Tikka T3, they have a top-of-the-line bolt and trigger- you won't be disappointed! $700.00 Buyer to pay for associated tax

• Banned
OP
B

Battleguy

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM inbound

I tried to respond your Pm but keep keeping this message:

"Jpugs has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space".

Please Pm me your Email address so i can send you Pictures.
"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an email string of correspondence with this battleguy, and nothing was adding up. He straight up denied that that listing from 2017 was him and that I need to focus on the rokslide listing. I even asked him why all the pictures and descriptions were EXACTLY the same , and it just got super fishy. I didn’t want anyone to get duped by him. He also has a scar 17 fde for sale 1900$, anyone that knows that gun knows that’s 3,000$ all day long. I sent a message to what I assume is an admin here about this, but I wanted to jump on this post too in case someone was considering sending him money.