Looking for a lefty.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There are 5 LH rifles for sale in this thread on 24hourcampfire. One is a Remington BDL 7 Mag for $500.
YELLOW DOG – LH RIFLE SALE - 24hourcampfire
The picture link only shows up instead of the picture in his thread for some reason. Here is the picture below.
g9rq92v.jpg

Titan_Bow

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got a Savage 16 blind mag in 270 WSM that I thought was sold, but the deal fell through. IM me if you are interested in details

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a rifle to possibly offer as well, but I'm not going to waste my time if the OP isn't watching his own thread...

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a rifle to possibly offer as well, but I'm not going to waste my time if the OP isn't watching his own thread...
But there are other lefties that ARE watching this thread!
This is why, at times, when responding to a post like this, I will include the following language: "This offer is open to any other forum members with the exception the OP gets first right of refusal for a 24 hour period from the time stamp of this post".

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is why, at times, when responding to a post like this, I will include the following language: "This offer is open to any other forum members with the exception the OP gets first right of refusal for a 24 hour period from the time stamp of this post".

I get it, guys; good call. It still doesn't explain why some guys post a WTB and we all line up to accommodate--pics, descriptions, etc., and we're all blown off.
It's bad form, imho.

OP
Pdawg88

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello gentleman. Sorry I didn’t close it down before. But you are correct I should have mentioned that I found one. Put away the pitch forks, it was a simple mistake!