Looking for Winchester Model 94

OP
RedRidge

RedRidge

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sure is. 30-30 Win. Perfect for southeast timber. A little higher then I wanted to pay, but getting your hands on it and not paying an FFL fee made it worth it. There were only 3 that I saw at the whole show that were pre-64. The other two weren't in good shape and asking just under what I paid. I feel this one is in great shape and will last a long long time. I'll post a thread when I take it to the range for the first time.

Tod osier

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sure is. 30-30 Win. Perfect for southeast timber. A little higher then I wanted to pay, but getting your hands on it and not paying an FFL fee made it worth it. There were only 3 that I saw at the whole show that were pre-64. The other two weren't in good shape and asking just under what I paid. I feel this one is in great shape and will last a long long time. I'll post a thread when I take it to the range for the first time.

Nice, real pretty. I have my dad’s from 1953. I’ve never killed anything with it and neither did he, I don’t think. I’ll have to change that. I had one of skinner’s peep sights on it and I liked how it shot, I stole the sight for a .22 for my son and put the original back on. I shoot a lot better with the peep and should steal it back since my son has moved on to another .22.

Fun gun to shot and I like carrying it a couple times a year.

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations! That is a beauty! I sure miss my old 94.
b84a036d5f4cb80c9e7b1f1bfd477e8c.jpg

OP
RedRidge

RedRidge

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks guys I am pretty pumped about it. Something about these old guns that really speak to me.

Rodney, It really depends on how old it is and what condition. A lot of the ones on GunBroker range from anywhere to 600-1200, but I would say deals are to be had for a nice condition rifle in the 600-800 range. As I walked around the gun show after I bought this I had 3 or 4 offers from other dealers to buy it. I think I found a good one.

EastMT

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HAHA that is awesome. Your welcome! I just left a gun show down here in Georgia and am the proud new onwer of a excellent condition 1951 Model 94! Rifle opens up next weekend down here.

cOia035h.jpg

q0Qt5nkh.jpg

6hqueith.jpg

bWSTggPh.jpg

Congrats, That’s a beauty, I’m a sucker for lever guns. My first lever gun was a 9422, I was 1 day old. It’s still never been fired, but started a live for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodney482

WKR
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Enjoy it!!!

Thanks guys I am pretty pumped about it. Something about these old guns that really speak to me.

Rodney, It really depends on how old it is and what condition. A lot of the ones on GunBroker range from anywhere to 600-1200, but I would say deals are to be had for a nice condition rifle in the 600-800 range. As I walked around the gun show after I bought this I had 3 or 4 offers from other dealers to buy it. I think I found a good one.