SWFA 6x

OP
Bobbyboe

Bobbyboe

WKR
I had the same issue with the zero stop. I emailed the owner and he sent me a few more shims.

Wrongside

WKR
I got to shoot the 6x SS some today on the wife’s gun while looking for a round the gun would shoot well. Turns out her tikka shoots everything sub moa. Got to shoot out to 300 with the 6x and think it’s perfect for the ranges I’m going to shoot an animal, looking forward to shooting it farther out soon.

I like it so much that I’m keeping an eye out for deals or waiting till Black Friday. I want one on my Mesa to try against the 4-14 SHV that’s currently sitting on it.

I did buy the zero stops and was going to put them in, unfortunately I only got enough spacers to eat up 3.75 revolutions, and I’m at 5 revolutions. I’m going to email the guy and see if I can get a few more rings.
I had no problem being precise, the scope is super easy to get behind.

UHxlkLZ.jpg

First group with my wife’s tikka had me scratching my head wondering if I should have bought one

Nice shooting Lawnboi.

My kid just put a 6x SS on his Ruger M77. He's has the rifle w/ a VX2 for a few years now and it's always hovered between 1.5-2MOA. Adequate, and the rifles been bombproof, but not what we normally prefer accuracy wise. Anyways, he's been wanting to try more long range targets and been around a bunch of SWFA scopes, so saved up his summer job money and bought the scope and new rings. I finally got it mounted for him and got him to the range late last week. He wasn't disappointed at all with his first range trip...
image.jpg
image.jpg

I agree with you, they are easy scopes to use and like. Tough and they track like they don't know they're 'cheap'... Way under rated scopes, IMO.