Cheek piece for eh1

WRO

WKR
Who makes a raised comb for a manners eh1?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Trade for an EH1A?

I made my own raised cheek piece with some ace bandage and camo vetwrap tape (McNett I think). It’s not the best looking but it’s effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjl2010

Lil-Rokslider
You could send it in for their ultra light spacer system

hwy1strat

WKR
KMW Terry Cross Loggerhead is the one that they normally put in their stocks. They also use LRI's ULTACH Cheek Hardware. You can also send your stock to LRI and they will install too.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Trade for an EH1A?

I made my own raised cheek piece with some ace bandage and camo vetwrap tape (McNett I think). It’s not the best looking but it’s effective

Dang it..

Wheels are spinning now.

Manners makes an UL cheek piece that they posted on their IG page awhile back. I ordered 2 of them and it’s been 5 months or so.... not holding my breath!

I’ve installed a few kydex pieces from an amazon seller. I make my own aluminum pillars and bed them into the stock (good idea with lightweight fill carbon shells). Adds maybe 4 oz weight and works extremely well.

9e107d68d4de40701ffb833dcc266d23.jpg

Edit: found the link.

Adjustable Cheek Riser - Kydex... Amazon.com : Adjustable Cheek Riser - Kydex Cheek Rest - .125" Matthew's Cheek Rest (Bear Paw - Right) : Sports & Outdoors

Manners makes an UL cheek piece that they posted on their IG page awhile back. I ordered 2 of them and it’s been 5 months or so.... not holding my breath!

I’ve installed a few kydex pieces from an amazon seller. I make my own aluminum pillars and bed them into the stock (good idea with lightweight fill carbon shells). Adds maybe 4 oz weight and works extremely well.

9e107d68d4de40701ffb833dcc266d23.jpg

Edit: found the link.

Adjustable Cheek Riser - Kydex... Amazon.com : Adjustable Cheek Riser - Kydex Cheek Rest - .125" Matthew's Cheek Rest (Bear Paw - Right) : Sports & Outdoors

Mike - I am sending you an email. That paint job is awesome! Hoping we can get that done on my rifle that you have!

WestexSBK

Lil-Rokslider
You can send it back to Manners and they will install a cheek piece on it. Only problem is you never know how long they will keep it.

Second option would be find a guy they call “Stockdoc”. He does phenomenal work.

Third kmw can also install their hardware in it

A couple of pictures of the Manners Ultralight Adjustable Cheek Spacer.
View attachment 83260View attachment 83261
I've been very happy with this cheek rest. It's lightweight, easy to adjust the height by adding or subtracting spacers and feels solid while shooting. It took awhile to have it installed....but from my perspective, it was definitely worth the wait.