2018 season

Reload

Lil-Rokslider
Sitting in Anchorage waiting for flight to Bethel this evening. Flying out to start our 15 day float adventure. Good luck to all and will post report @ the 28th

bmrfish

WKR
In Fairbanks, just had a good breakfast, weather is clear and we are fixing to fly out this morning. Will report back in a couple weeks. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Fairbanks, just had a good breakfast, weather is clear and we are fixing to fly out this morning. Will report back in a couple weeks. Good luck everyone!

Excited for you! Slay ‘em!

mcseal2

WKR
We head to the airport tonight, can't wait to get out there! My 3 year old daughter is getting pretty good at cow calls at this point from watching hunting shows and videos with me.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out and answered my many questions along the way. Hopefully I have pics to share in a couple weeks.

mcseal2

WKR
I finally made it home. I haven't had time to get the story all done up yet or get the pics from my buddies camera, but we were successful. I took a bull I was really happy with, the best one we saw on the trip. Here is a pic for now from my phone.
My moose 2018 (2).jpg