Hunt Partner - Papa Bear Advent., Bethel, AK 9/9/19 - 9/16/19

I drew a moose hunt with Papa Bear Adventures in Bethel, Alaska and the person who was supposed to hunt with me does not have the finances or time to make the trip.

Please PM me if you are interested in joining from 9/9/19 to 9/16/19. Drop camp hunt out of Bethel, AK. High success rates on their moose hunts, I have heard.

Thanks, TheGrayRider.

OP
TheGrayRider
Not a limited moose tag from a the state but an internal “draw” with the company. They have a waiting list of persons wanting to use their services. Took me three years to get on the hunt list.

AKBorn

WKR
You may want to give guys a ballpark cost estimate of what a hunt like this might cost, help determine who is really interested and who isn't in a position to do it at this time. Hope you find a partner and have a great hunt.

Scottf270

WKR
I'm your man. I thought the hunts were like 10 days. Are these dates the early hunt dates? Of course would like to meet, discuss, get to know each other. I can't find anyone to go either when its time to "put up or "shut up". Killed two moose in the NWT guided and a Kodiak Bear also guided. Let's talk 573-243-1947. Scott in Missouri.

OP
TheGrayRider
A Midwestern hunter reserved and booked this hunt with me for September 2019 with Papa Bear. Thanks to all who emailed, PM’d, or called for information on the hunt. Please stay in touch. Hopefully, pictures around this time next year. TheGrayRider.

Good luck gents! A hunt like this can create lifelong friends. Don't forget a deck of cards and maybe a nip of spirits.

Joee

Lil-Rokslider
I met my best hunting partner this same way. Another guy bailed on me on a pre planned Alaska moose hunt, so I hit up another hunter from a forum I had chatted with and then next thing you know we are hunting moose in Alaska and elk in the west. We are headed back up again next year to hunt moose.

OP
TheGrayRider
Joee, sounds like a good plan. I have found many quasi big game armchair hunters who talk the talk, but do not walk the walk. TheGrayRider.

OP
TheGrayRider
Very nice congrats! Just for reference how wide are those bulls?
I don’t rate hunts with tape measures. I don’t know the antler spread and don’t need to know the spread. I got more than my investment in time, money, and sweat and that’s what I will remember for my remaining years. Again, PBA does a great job. Solid A rating for them!