Went on my first archery hunt for muleys...

D_Eightch

WKR
I am addicted and this guy has been eating at me all day! Yesterday we didn't think we had a chance to get on him (cover and wind) but today I am second guessing myself and can't wait to get back. Saw 4 pretty nice bucks.
ae2a2b2b1d27cf2066f432e337fedf24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
D_Eightch

D_Eightch

WKR
We're heading out Friday through Sunday for my Buddies Once in a Lifetime elk in ND. I am hoping to spot another nice mulie and put a move on them. Amazingly in tune animals, i was astonished with just how athletic they are and one that busted me was just amazing with how in tune he was with everything. I was stalking in over a ridge in my wool socks and somehow he still picked up my sound! IDK where i went wrong, but he was another WIDE buck. Very fun.

robAK

Lil-Rokslider
AAAAAnd that’s how it starts.. Looks like your well ahead of the curve. Keep sharing.

Guff

FNG
No doubt that they choose a particular place to bed for good reasons. Good luck, looks like you are chasing a dandy.

OP
D_Eightch

D_Eightch

WKR
Been helping my buddy chase his once in a lifetime elk tag so after we are done with that it's back to the grind on mulies! Hope I have a pic of a bruiser (both elk and mulie) within the next couple weeks. Busy month! Did see a lot of mule deer last weekend but nothing to pursue

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk