My mule deer adventure. All captured through the lens!

OP
flinginairos
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the kind words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got a chance to watch your video today. I've been wanting to for a while now, just haven't had the time to sit and watch. Great job! All of you! It was a pleasure to watch, I sure am a sucker for a high country adventure.

DLOsoft

FNG
That video was awesome! I hope to do a hunt just like that for my first muley hunt in the next couple of years!

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
That was an awesome video and great storytelling. Watching the video, I could definitely empathize with your buddy who didn’t tag out. Thanks for taking me along through your video.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Like everyone else, I thought that was an amazing video. Even if you would not have had to contend with the fires, two out of three isn’t bad.

OP
flinginairos
Like everyone else, I thought that was an amazing video. Even if you would not have had to contend with the fires, two out of three isn’t bad.

Absolutely! For never being in that country I feel we did really well. I want to go back SO BAD!! lol

Fazer

FNG
I don't take the country for granted as I live in it, but this video made me feel that I do. Nice!

sszelong

Lil-Rokslider
Just like everyone else, great video. Really enjoyed watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk