Lyman Customer Service

I had a pleasant experience with Lyman recently and I would like to share with everyone because I think they earned it. I traded a motorcycle to a fella for some firearms and a new in box LH Lyman Deerstalker. Loved the feel and look of the gun but I took it home to shoot and the groups did not exist. I tried different powder charges, round balls, sabots, shooting clean or fouled up. Didnt matter. When running a patch and ball down the pipe you could feel a loose and tight spot. I was not comfortable shooting at a deer with it. Very frustrating but when I called Lyman about it the were straight forward with me and said they had some quality control issues and to give them a few months to sort it out, recall some guns, then they would help me. Long story short, sent it back 3 months later, they found a defect in the barrel. Replaced it with new and shipped it back all free of charge. Very pleased to see them stand by their products and would buy from them again.

Good to hear it. I have a GPR that i built years ago. Thing is a tackdriver. Glad to hear they stand by their stuff.