Starting on 2019 right now.......

Poser

WKR
I do a lot of weighted pack training and increase the weight as it gets closer to the hunting season. Check out the ONUS Training bags at ONUS Training. They are leak-proof, made to go in your hunting pack, and easy to adjust the weight as needed. The intent is to train with your existing pack and not have to use random objects or leaking bags of sandn that are hard on our packs. They have a max of 100lb bag and a smaller max of 50lbs.
Also check out iHuntFit | Building Better Hunters | Hunt Prepared and their YouTube channel. They are very professional and can customize a workout and meal plan for you that'll cater your specific hunting goals.

3rd such duplicate post. Spam much?

KayLee

FNG
3rd such duplicate post. Spam much?

Sorry, not trying to spam at all. Gear and hunt training is something I'm really passionate about and there are a lot of similar threads on here. First time on these forums and starting out where I want to chime in. I see what you mean though.

bsnedeker

WKR
Sorry, not trying to spam at all. Gear and hunt training is something I'm really passionate about and there are a lot of similar threads on here. First time on these forums and starting out where I want to chime in. I see what you mean though.

Part of the problem is that you appear to by copy/pasting the exact same thing into multiple threads. As a new user with only 11 posts it certainly appears that you signed up to schill for this ONUS company.

KayLee

FNG
Yeah I totally get it. I definitely have companies that I like to promote, but I agree.