Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Azdbllung

Azdbllung

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I could care less about the “whatever”... it’s the principle. It wasn’t even me that contacted the OP first and secured the purchase... save your shit for gunbroker or eBay. You posted a product for sale here and in 7 min someone(not me) said he would take them. Then you conveniently sold them on a bid site(as you stated) in that 7 min...? If you don’t give a shit them delete this post or just keep responding how you don’t care. You can say what you want or whatever makes you feel good about yourself, fact is... it’s underhanded.

I sold them in person from an ad I listed locally aka Craigslist. I didn’t hold a bid for them, I stated I had guys trying to bid them up before I sold them. Check Coueswhitetail.com if you don’t believe. Stop crying and move on with your life buddy, I’m sure there are better things you can do with your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If the deal looks too good to be true, it always is. This is such a good case for it too. Everyone scrambling for that GOOD unbelievable deal..being the one that GETS that impossible deal....and that my friends is exactly what allows scammers to revel in delight every time they hook that sucker.

OP
Azdbllung

Azdbllung

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
If the deal looks too good to be true, it always is. This is such a good case for it too. Everyone scrambling for that GOOD unbelievable deal..being the one that GETS that impossible deal....and that my friends is exactly what allows scammers to revel in delight every time they hook that sucker.

...so go ahead and announce who that “sucker” was....anyone? ....crickets. People get so butt hurt about money it’s silly. Y’all sound like a bunch of Democrats. #Kavanaugh2.0
#Kissmyass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.