FS: Swarovski EL 12x50

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am looking to sell my set of Swarovski EL 12x50 binoculars. They have the outdoorsman's stud installed; come with all original packaging and documentation; glass is flawless with no defects or scratches. The only signs of use are some small mouse bites on the eyecups from being sweaty. I don't notice them when using the binos, so I haven't replaced them but the replacement eyecups run $40. Price is firm at $2200 shipped insured in the lower 48, paypal friends/family or add fees to price.

5LJruzp.jpg

Q0ehYe8.jpg

rStT0ds.jpg

kKDKyKs.jpg

UFbZtbc.jpg

kravguy

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Crap man. If a mouse chewed on my 2 grand swaros, I would declare war on all rodents and wouldn't sleep till extinct.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LegShot

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Swarovski. They will replace the eye cups under warranty. Unmatched customer service!

Ewaragnar

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I called them the week before last, lost an eyecup for my el range on Sunday hunting. By Wed I had a free set on my doorstep and ranged/harvested a buck Saturday... and I’m the second owner. No choice but to buy swaro again someday.

OP
mlevimadden
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the info guys. I called Swarovski and will have a set of new eyecups for the next owner. PM's answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold.