Maven B2 11x45s, Slik 634 Tripod, Benro S2 Head, Outdoorsman Long Adapter stud.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey Rokslide,

I have a package deal I am looking to sell. Maven B2 11x45 are in perfect condition. Matter of fact I just got them back from Maven and had them rebuilt as they where out of spec. So these are like new now with new body and the glass is pristine. comes with the Maven Hardcase to keep them in. Also including a Slik 634 Tripod with Benro S2 Head and Outdoorsman Bino Adapter Long with the stud mounted on the B2's. Everything is in fantastic Shape. Sold Pending funds at this time Will update once funds are recieved If your not a guy or gal who likes to one eye spotting scopes and prefer Binos on a tripod this setup is about as good as it gets.

Buyer pays the fee or you can friends and family the payment. I ship insured and you will need to sign for this package so someone has to be home to take delivery. I will take Postal Money Order or Paypal. US 50 states only.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is a excellent setup, I had my leicas on a tripod next to his setup and went and sold them and bought the same setup. The glass is incredible in these maven 11x45's. The colors seem to pop alot more and I dont know what it is about the glass, but they were incredible for scanning the ridges from our camp.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I did some indoor digiscoping with my iPad Pro through them. Figured Id post these. Simply amazing glass.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This Sold Pending Funds at this time if anything changes I will update the post.