Swarovski ATX85 Objective and Eyepiece

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking to sell or trade my Swarovski ATX 85. There's nothing wrong with it at all and is in like new condition. I bought these from Augusta Rental out of Kansas back in July of this year. Took it on 2 hunts (AK and SD) so it has been out and put to the test. It was either on my tripod or in my stone glacier scope pocket, so it was taken care of. I have an astigmatism in both eyes and find that I have the same issue with this as I do the EL line of binos (can't quite get them to focus and I get the bouncing ball effect pretty bad). I also would like to go to a lighter 8Xmm series spotting scope. I have not registered either piece for warranty, so you get the full benefits as if buying new.

Looking to sell for 3750 shipped/insured, add 3% PP fee. From what I could find, they now run about 4150 new plus shipping.
I would prefer to trade plus cash on your end for an angled spotter (WA eyepiece preferred): kowa prominar 77 or larger, Zeiss Gavia, ATS/M 80, possibly Maven S1. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I have more pictures I can send as well, just couldn't include them here due to the 8 picture limit.

Last edited:
OP
JonnyB

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Price drop to 3750

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
JonnyB

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Eyepiece separate?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry the 85mm obj not the eyepiece
Not wanting to separate without a buyer for both pieces. Honestly I'm pretty set on keeping it at this point and trying a BTX eyepiece.

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The OP visits this website at least once a day but continues to not respond to my PM's and posts. I sadly am realizing that this for sale offering is probably a scam. Therefore I am withdrawing my offer to buy the 85mm objective and will look for one elsewhere. Anyone else who wants to attempt to contact the OP and purchase what he supposedly is trying to sell feel free to do so.

OP
JonnyB

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Pending trade to Broomd