Spotting scope cover

Travis2282

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased my first spotting scope it’s a Swarovski STS 65mm and was wondering what aftermarket scope cover there are that stay on and just the ends pop off. I have seen them on here before but cannot find the name of them now! Thanks!

aron

WKR
Must be thinking of the Kite Skua case.

FYI, I have a neoprene one (think it is a Snugfit brand) that I very much dislike. It seems cheap and not the most thought out design. The stitching started coming apart immediately and it covers up most access to the zoom and focus knobs. I will be ordering a Kite Skua case.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Stid2677

WKR
I own 2 swaro spotters, I have the swaro cover on one and the Kite on the other. Been using the Kite for over 5 years and much prefer it over the Swaro.

GhUTHvRh.jpg

How does a guy get his hands on one of those kite skua cases in the states? Looks like all their dealers are in the UK since eagle optics went out of business. Will the UK dealers sell and ship to the US?

OP
Travis2282

Travis2282

Lil-Rokslider
That’s nice looking! I noticed the same and was wondering where in the states to get them!

tracker12

WKR
I bought the neoprene one from Cabelas and it has worked great. Have it on my Swaro ATM 65

King's Camo makes one for the Swaro scopes, but I prefer to run a "naked" scope with just the lenses covered. Less weight and bulk in the pack.

Well, it looks like Cabela's does not sell theirs anymore, Cant believe a scope of this caliber does not come with a case or scope skin to protect it. I'm also dumbfounded that it is this difficult to find a decent case for them.

Swaro scopes are armored and don't need a cover in my opinion. Mine is 8 seasons old and looks great after tons of pack miles, quad miles, truck miles, etc.

Battleguy

Banned
I have a Kite cover for my new ATX 95mm,, I chose it over the swaro cover not becuase of price, but because of the way it is made. I'm very happy with it and it protect the scope and is easy to use installed.