Slick 634 vs Outdoorsman Tall Tripod

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for the most unbiased opinion as possible. Preferably those that have ran both tripods.
I have a Slick 634 that I used this year. I purchased it primarily because it is lighter weight and great for glassing while standing.
While using with my Swaro 65mm spotter during breezy conditions I experience enough shake that it renders the spotter almost useless. I am aware that I am compromising the stability of the tripod while having it extended so high and that I could stabilize the image by lowering the tripod.
My question is, is the Outdoorsman Tall Tripod extended up to standing height more stable than the Slik 634?
If so, how much more and why?
Thanks

Battleguy

Banned
I have been using the medium outdoorsman for a long time and love it. Very sturdy and stable even with heavy optics. I added the center post extension since I occasionally stand to glass. It is also very light weight.

OP
H

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know. What about stability in winds with the center post extension? And have you compared it to the Slik or other comparable (tall) carbon fiber tripod?