Swarovski Bino Tripod Adapter

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
My Uncle has a pair of Swaro binoculars and I was wanting to get him a tripod adapter for them but they dont appear to have a threaded hole in the front like my vortex. What do most people use for their Swaros?

Do you know what model? My SLCs have a cap that covers the threads. I’ve got an outdoorsman’s brand adapter arriving soon.

The ELs have some other options but I’m not familiar with those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Dan

Lil-Rokslider
Based on your description he has one of the EL models. There are a few options but a popular one and the one I went with was having the guys at The Outdoorsmans install the stud that works with their bino adapter. It's a very good option and I would do it over again if given the option.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My Uncle has a pair of Swaro binoculars and I was wanting to get him a tripod adapter for them but they dont appear to have a threaded hole in the front like my vortex. What do most people use for their Swaros?

Swarovski makes an adaptor for a tripod but it is made for the specific bino. I personally use the Leica tripod adaptor it can fit from an 8x32 all the way up to the SLC 15x56's. It is very light weight and easy to work.