Phone skope

Jmort1754

WKR
Dad has a pair of EL 10x42s. Is this the best option for him to take pictures through them ?

I like the Phoneskope better. I have had both the PS and the NG. The NG is heavy duty. Phone Skope offers a universal optic adapter ring that fits about everything out there. You still need the phone case adapter. The NG is a great universal set up if you don't mind the size/weight.

Look into the tines up universal as well.
Any universal adapter would be nice if there is a possibility of him using a spotter.

tdhanses

WKR
I’m not a huge fan of phone skope but really it is almost a personal decision.

Desert Dan

Lil-Rokslider
I gotta say I absolutely hated the phone skope and almost threw it in the trash. I was so disappointed. To make it work with my iPhone without the phone case falling out of the adapter for my EL 12x50s I had put strips of electrical tape on the inside of the adapter just to make it fit snugly and had to super glue adapter to the phone case because it was cut so poorly that when I slid it into place the entire lens was blocked. Literally useless. If I moved it to where the lens was free the case fell off. Customer service was helpful until I emailed them to tell them about all the problems. Then they never bothered to reply. Maybe I had a random faulty one but I would never consider buying it if I had to go back and do it over again.