Vortex Ranger 1300 Rangefinder -

Does anybody have experience with this rangefinder? I'm looking at picking one up. All the reviews on Vortex website look great but hoping for some hands on reviews for Roksliders. I put a post up about a Vortex spotter I picked up through a vendor, and this is part of the same deal. I won't have to spend a dime on this range finder but want to make sure it's a decent unit before I pick it up.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I have the ranger 1500. It seems to work fine for my uses. No complaints. The main reason why I bought it over the Leupold is the warranty. I just don’t trust electronics long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
coloyooper
How's the angle comp work? Fairly well? What about long distances? I've read a few reviews saying it won't reach that 1300 (your case 1500) yard mark.

cBurton5

FNG
Ttt. Also looking for input on this one. Can’t seem to find much if any reviews on YouTube for it.

I think of rangefinders like I do tents and rafts... whatever they’re rated for you need to subtract a bit to get the real world, usable, capacity. Want to put two guys in a tent? Better go 3 man. Want to range at 1500, better get one rated for 1800 to 2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk