Tripod for binoculars and nothing more.

Need to pick the Rokslide collective brain on tripods. Never owned one, never had a need for one over here in the brushy south east.

But I plan to go out west in the coming seasons and I would like to have something to mount my binoculars too. I don't want anything too tall, just plan to sit and glass. I also don't want to spend too much coin considering the limited use.

What say ye?

Thanks

eamyrick

WKR
I used a Manfrotto BeFree aluminum that I picked up from an online retailer for $110 bucks. Switched the ball head out for a manfrotto 700 fluid head $65 bucks and couldn’t be happier after a week out West using it.

The $30 one I posted in gear deals would be perfect for binos only. Add in a nice liquid head you would be all set for a fantastic price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For sitting and glassing with binos, I find a ball head to be preferable to a cheap/gritty pan head. It’s very simple to work the ball knob with your left hand while steadying your binos and working the focus wheel with your right hand.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Slik Sprint 150!! That would be my top pick. It's super light, compact and plenty stable. Oh and very cost effective.

We have a great deal. The Manfrotto befree live us with a fluid pan head. Normally this is $239.99, would be only $199.99. The fluid head is amazing.

If you are looking for a sweet deal I can put a Sirui A-1005 tripod, normally $139.99 with a Promaster Cine 20 Fluid head, normally $89.99. I can do the combo for $159.99. You would end up with both the fluid head and a ball head

Give me a call if you are interested. I have both in stock
Joel

The Promaster XC525C is probably the #1 selling tripod we have ever had with the hunting community. It is a Carbon fiber, 9 layers, folds to 15.7", has 1 leg that unscrews to become a monopod. It has a ball head and is perfect for back packing.
Normally $299.99, would cost forum members $249.99. We also extend the 1 year no fault warranty to lifetime for Rokslide members
I am here all day every day through 12/24.
Let me know if I can be of any help

OP
M
So I ended up going with the Slik Mini II. Should be in tomorrow. Gonna try to use it to finish out our deer season and it will definitely get some use come spring turkey season.

Thank you for all the recommendations and offers.