What is your favorite game camera?

sneaky

"DADDY"
How long you leave yours out at a time? Spypoint Solar has a .07sec trigger and basically unlimited battery life. Had good luck with Stealth cams, and Browning Soec Ops. Nothing beats a Reconyx , but that price tag is hard to swallow for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't know much about trail cameras but I'm about to buy 2x Minox DTC 450 Slim. Can't remember the exact model but I like how slim they look as it'll help me put them in a pack and take them places to setup.

RCL

WKR
Mine stay out year round.
Have tried several brands, but Browning work best for me.

BSLugnut

FNG
I have used Covert for years, without any complaints.
For nearly a year, I have been using Bow Creek Outdoors BC-42 Cameras.
They take great images, have a detailed custom config if you want it and very impressed with their battery life.

hiliner

FNG
Moultrie m990i. Awesome to have a compact unit with an integrated viewing screen.

Check out Exodus trail cameras. Direct to consumer so you get a better price. Quality is very good. They have the best warranty, 5 year, no b.s warranty. It breaks, you send it in and they get you a new one no questions asked. Also have theft warranty. If someone steals your camera, you can buy a new one for 50% off the original price.

I have bought many brands of trail cameras recently years, and I think WingHome is the most cost effective one.

These are my photos taken with WingHome trail camera, that's why WingHome is my favorite game camera. And you will surely agreed with me.

290c-pic3.jpg

company.jpg

DavePwns

WKR
Check out Exodus trail cameras. Direct to consumer so you get a better price. Quality is very good. They have the best warranty, 5 year, no b.s warranty. It breaks, you send it in and they get you a new one no questions asked. Also have theft warranty. If someone steals your camera, you can buy a new one for 50% off the original price.
I've never heard of exodus, seems like a really good option. I wonder what the battery life is like compared to other cameras

I've tried Browning, Stealth Cam, Wildlife Tech, and just bought a Moultrie.

I like the Brownings the best so far. They take great pictures, I believe they catch every shot, have long range motion detection, good battery life and only take 6 batteries. If you're not in a hurry, MidWay runs them on sale occasionally.

Having said that, I've got a Stealth Cam that's been in the woods on the same tree for 4 years now and it hasn't missed a beat. The pictures aren't quiet as good quality as the Browning, but it's a great robust camera.

Have not tried the Moultrie M40 yet, but hope to put it up tommorrow.

I don't care for the Wildlife Tech one, I forget which model it is but it's one of the cheap ones. It doesn't have a temp sensor and I'm not sure the motion sensor on it can be trusted.

snakelk

WKR
I am a fan of stealthcam G30s. Basic function and they have been very reliable in my experience.

I'll second the Stealth G30's. I have several and they've been solid performers. Good pics, video and audio is better than most, and reliable so far.