That is why it is called hunting.

Battleguy

Banned
Decided to make some stands this evening for some coyotes. First stand was a bust but the second stand was a little more eventful. It was about 4:30 and I made a long lone howl with my diaphragm and not response. Then I did a coyote duet on my Foxpro and chimed in with me doing some howls and after that series I had three coyotes sound off about 100 yards from me. Of course I couldn’t see them because it was so thick but after they started howling, I howled a little more. Me and one coyote were talking smack back and forth. He would howl then I would do the same as what he did and this went on for about 5 minutes. I was hoping he would come in but nothing. I broke out the rabbit distress and made a few calling sequences but it became too dark. Well it was an eventful evening none the less. Heading back out in the morning to hopefully lay one down.

Mt Al

WKR
This happens to me much more often than not! However, at least you were outside vs. in front of a TV screen.

I've got this stand that used to be a 50% stat. Then they started to wise up and would challenge from their little gullies and never pop up. I started playing coon fight or fox fight and diaphragm some pup dist. Shook 'em loose.

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
I can't tell you haw many times that situation has happened to me. Some nights, they just don't want to come in