Old Eyes

#1antler

Lil-Rokslider
I am dedicated coyote caller out west and carry a predator rifle and last couple years began carrying a shotgun also for hard chargers. My problem is sighting front bead on shotgun! Missing several great opportunities I am seeking advice from other predator hunters on preferred shotgun sights either high viz or electronic. Thanks

mcseal2

WKR
I have a non-rifled 20" Rem Choke barrel on my 870 with rifle sights for coyotes. I had trouble getting buckshot loads all hitting really high in my old turkey barrel so I got a barrel where I could adjust the sights to the pattern instead of trying to find something that patterned where my bead was.

I'd look at a EoTech holographic sight. I have one on an AR that is fast and precise enough at close range. The other thing I'd say is that a lot of companies are making some excellent scopes that can be used on 1x with both eyes open. I don't carry 2 guns most of the time just for less bulk/weight/things to set up. If I think I need to shoot fast and reasonably close I'll pack a 16" AR with a Trijicon 1-4x scope. It can be shot with both eyes open on 1x and has a tritium lit dot in the center of the reticle for fast shots. I can still dial it up to 4x and hit one at 150, the reticle doesn't cover to much of the coyote.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
0utle