Old Eyes

#1antler

Lil-Rokslider
I am dedicated coyote caller out west and carry a predator rifle and last couple years began carrying a shotgun also for hard chargers. My problem is sighting front bead on shotgun! Missing several great opportunities I am seeking advice from other predator hunters on preferred shotgun sights either high viz or electronic. Thanks

mcseal2

WKR
I have a non-rifled 20" Rem Choke barrel on my 870 with rifle sights for coyotes. I had trouble getting buckshot loads all hitting really high in my old turkey barrel so I got a barrel where I could adjust the sights to the pattern instead of trying to find something that patterned where my bead was.

I'd look at a EoTech holographic sight. I have one on an AR that is fast and precise enough at close range. The other thing I'd say is that a lot of companies are making some excellent scopes that can be used on 1x with both eyes open. I don't carry 2 guns most of the time just for less bulk/weight/things to set up. If I think I need to shoot fast and reasonably close I'll pack a 16" AR with a Trijicon 1-4x scope. It can be shot with both eyes open on 1x and has a tritium lit dot in the center of the reticle for fast shots. I can still dial it up to 4x and hit one at 150, the reticle doesn't cover to much of the coyote.