Coyote calling

slick

WKR
Had a decent day on Saturday in a small local contest
1f87c1b9d5cc72bb45e811aeb2242b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Care to explain your weapons? Caliber, scopes, action, tripod, etc.? Good day for sure. Calling those wiley buggers is exciting stuff.

OP
C
Care to explain your weapons? Caliber, scopes, action, tripod, etc.? Good day for sure. Calling those wiley buggers is exciting stuff.

Yea I shoot a Remington 700 .243 off a tripod with the Triclawps gun clamp running the Athlon Optics Ares 2.5-15x50 shooting 87gr Berger vld my partener is shooting a ruger American predator 6mm creedmore with a athlon Optics Argos

7stw

WKR
How many predator callers we got here? Calling predators is my passion I absolutely love watching coyotes comeimg to the call
3dd1d402105275592055d8e1ceb42882.jpg

cea3109b0ae7d1ecfff8ab40800a6ff0.jpg
0ca83231af436c80fff152ef3f3fbb8e.jpg
36fea377af576b312ba468c722e8c023.jpg

I love it as well. Travis makes some damn fine diaphragm and hand calls. The stir fry and killercarrot are a great call. His blood runner diaphragm’s are super as well. The closer is phenomenal for cats ! I call primarily but use decoy dogs and calling in the spring/summer. Watching a yote ears pricked eyes laser focused come into a call gets me excited like no other animal interaction does ! I like to hunt everything waterfowl upland gamebirds elk mulies whitetail squirrels rabbits etc. but predators do something different for me. Watching a Bobcat lazily approach a set or a yote charge in and bite the call are unique experiences to me ! Having been an outdoorsman and rancher my whole life I also know first hand the importance of managing predators. My dad would drag me and a Johnny Stewart record player (later on a Cassette ) all over I remember the first one my dad called in and killed like yesterday over 30 years ago. Several successful trips later I’m still as excited about it today as I was when I was five.

ND_muley

Lil-Rokslider
I love calling coyotes. We shoot quite a few just from the road where I hunt muleys and we've always talked about making a dedicated trip out in the winter just for predators. I think this year we are actually going to follow through with it. There's coyotes everywhere in ND but they're really thick out in the badlands.

SoDaky

WKR
Luv it. Hard after M about 4 months a year.Got a pack howling half mile away now. Waiting on daylight then gonna hurt M. In Ks now but heading north n west soon.