C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cornhusker, I am looking to fill a gap as I am light on tags this year! I saw a post that you hunted it for 50 years? I started looking at the big game records, mule deer vs whitetail etc, drought monitor, big & small game guides, least dense people area, etc. I guess I was hoping to pick your brain some regarding archery or muzzy regions. Is that possible? BR, -Pete
    C
    Cornhusker
    Sure Pete I'll gladly let you know what I know on anything in the state. Just as a disclaimer I mainly hunt private land but do play around some on the public in the state whether fishing hunting or just recreating. I will say for whatever reason the amount of out of state activity on public land in the fall has sky rocketed the last few years.

Rick
    Peter Denzin
    Peter Denzin
    Hi Rick, Thanks for the reply. Demand is going up in almost all western states it seems. I have a feeling CO otc elk will be a zoo. Social media - instagram, youtube, podcasts, seem to be the fuel. If you could text me at 920-917-8118 when you have time to chat a bit if that works. BR, -Pete
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…