Where can I find small quantities of reloading supplies?

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
I keep thinking there has to be a way to get small amounts of reloading components while a guy is experimenting and working up loads. Rather than buying a box of 50 bullets, is there a way to get 10 or 20? Or rather than a pound of powder, can a guy get a few ounces? I want to work up a few different loads with different components without ending up with a shelf of powders and bullets I don't want and an empty wallet. I was thinking there might be a classified section in a reloading forum or something that I am not aware of. Anyone in the same boat or found a way to get just a few of something to try while working up loads? Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Longrangehunting.com and snipershide have reloading classifieds. There is a company that sells little 10 packs of bullets for exactly what you’re asking as well.

OP
B

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you. I found a few that offer sample packs and was directed to a couple of forums with pretty active classifieds for reloading supplies. I think I will be set. Much appreciated.

Axlrod

WKR
Powder is the tough one.
I recently sold a guy 20 ea of 8 different bullets after he placed a want ad on long range hunting. Also you can just buy full boxes and post what you dont want for sale

I think the problem with buying small "test" batches of powder is, if you find a powder you like, you won't be able to get the same lot # when you go to buy it in a larger quantity. You will have to re check the load (and might have to make a change in the powder charge) with the different lot of powder.