2, browning srike force pro 1 month old like new 110$
3, browning strike force pro HD new 140$
4, browning dark ops pro HD used 4 months.100$

Pictures text 4087416146

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just wanted to update this thread. I purchased 3 cameras from this guy. It didn't feel right and I was skeptical from the start but for some reason, I went ahead and sent money via Paypal. He updated me quickly that he had gotten the payment and then updated with shipping info the next business day. However, the package arrived yesterday and it was a bunch of comic books. I have reached back out to him and he has not responded. I've tried a few times. As usual during these type things, he was always super quick to respond before this and now it has been about 12 hours. I'm not saying it's a scam but I do have my concerns.

Seems odd that he would ship anything to me if it was completely a scam. I'm hoping he got his packages mixed up and will eventually respond and correct the problem. I did go ahead and dispute the transaction on Paypal and hopefully will hear back. I did pay with "Goods and Services".

Has anyone else that purchased anything from him gotten their stuff? Just wanted to check.

Thanks

Lee

Nmhntr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stinks. I hate to say this but I'm glad that you "bought" these cameras before me! I hate scammers.

Andy S.

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested but leery and skeptical as well. Great deal, few posts, Kentucky location, and California phone number just didn’t add up for me. I hope you get this straightened out, and at least get your money back at a minimum. Keep us updated on how things progress and the final outcome.

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah. I haven't heard back. Hopefully I can get my money back from paypal. He gave me his hometown in KY and I'm in TN and he wanted to "meet" me to hand them off he said. He wasn't far from Knoxville but I'm in Nashville so it wasn't going to work. He was quick to reply and stated that he was at his daughter's softball game and other things that seemed ok. He sent me pics of the cameras as well and in the quantities that he described. He "tried" to send the package on Sat but the "post office had already closed" and he'd get them out Monday. He replied Monday morning without prompting with a tracking number from his town in KY. The package showed up and its about 40 comic books. They are all wrapped in plastic and in new condition. Mostly Marvel comic books. They are all marked with prices on the sleeves and its about $3-400 worth on the prices marked on the outside. Just seems to me that if he were a complete scammer then he wouldn't have bothered to ship anything? Also, there seems to be some value and organization to the stuff he sent. Just didn't add up as a true scammer to me. Still not sure. Asking for refund from Paypal.

Lee

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just came back to this thread as I was hoping he was out of town on a hunt but same thing happened to me I bought a cam and when the box showed up it was a bunch of self help book reached out through here txt phone call and PayPal and nothing it’s now being handled by paypal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: