Stone Glacier and Nemo gear for sale

Colo4x4XJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items are new or used less than 5 times. Clearing out the gear room:
Stone Glacier Spotting Scope pocket-$30
Stone Glacier Access Bag-$50(SOLD)
Stone Glacier Approach 1800 Bag-$150(MSRP $210)
Nemo Equipment GoGo Elite Bivy- $275(MSRP $450)

Again all items are either brand new or briefly used. Prices include shipping to the lower 48
PM me for more information or to haggle

Last edited:

Pn8hall

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok so I paid for the access bag on 9/15. He sent a message on 9/21 apologizing for not shipping it yet and promised to send on Monday the 24th. Still no contact from him. Sent mutiple messages now with zero response. Anyone else buy any items and have any issues?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok so I paid for the access bag on 9/15. He sent a message on 9/21 apologizing for not shipping it yet and promised to send on Monday the 24th. Still no contact from him. Sent mutiple messages now with zero response. Anyone else buy any items and have any issues?

If you didnt send it friends and family file a grievance

Pn8hall

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good idea about the grievance. Thx for the tip. I really would like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully he is in the woods and just spaced on it before he left or something. Still have hope...

Tekla

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a message from him at first about the approach bag but then no response from him again. I sent multiple messages also. Didn’t pay for anything thank goodness. Hope all works out well for you. I have the access bag and use it every time I go out. It’s a must.

OP
C

Colo4x4XJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry folks! Package and tracking info sent to Pn8hall. Its been a busy fall in the high country! I appreciate your patience, mountains and forests take over this time of year