Want to trade for MR pack (guide light frame) or Exo pack (K2 frame)

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted; MR pack (guide light frame) or Exo pack (K2 frame)

I’m a custom knifemaker and am willing to trade for a custom knife of similar value to your pack. I’m looking for a Medium frame size for either brand. Color doesn’t matter to me. Blood stains or a little dirt on it doesn’t matter to me. The pack being in good repair does matter.

I just opened up an Instagram where you can see some of my knives, leather, and kydex work here:
Https://www.instagram.com/g_polk_knives/

I am working on creating a website. It is still under construction and is very, very basic at the moment. I currently have the knives listed available for immediate shipment and three Woodsman blanks in CPM3V that are already ground out and heat treated that are available for custom handles.

Available Now | Polk Knives

I typically try to trade a custom knife for one item a year to use in the woods. The remainder of the profits from my knives that doesn't go into tooling or materials goes to serving God through St. Judes or my local church. I had saved for a new Exo Mountain pack this fall and sold my old pack only to be hit with some unexpected bills last minute before hunting season. Because of this, I'd really prefer to keep this endeavor to trades.

Last edited:
OP
G

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PM sent. Up again. I’m really looking for something that’s a little more streamlined and basic in design and a bit lighter. I really only need a main bucket and one smaller pouch or lid that’s accessible from the outside quickly. I’d prefer a pack that has an open design between the frame and body of the main pack so I can lash my Lone Wolf stand and meat in there. This pack will be used primarily for treestand hunting on day long trips. I have several places that are excellent but a bit over a mile deep and for those hunts I’d like to be able to walk out with my stand, gear, and harvest in one trip. I will also use it on up to weekend long backpacking trips.