Delorme InReach 1.5

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m selling my Inreach 1.5 by Delorme. This thing has been in my pack since 2013 and works great. I recently upgraded so no longer need. I’m pretty sure I have the box still and will try to find it tomorrow.

110$ shipped conusa
PayPal, Apple Pay, or Venmo

4add5409559153d315c6f5b11da78f1b.jpg

Haackea1

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the software on the InReach? Does it still pair well with smartphones or has the software become obsolete? Also, have you used it in dense tree canopy for extended periods with much use, or does it rely on open sky? How long do you think the battery works before needing replaced?

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How is the software on the InReach? Does it still pair well with smartphones or has the software become obsolete? Also, have you used it in dense tree canopy for extended periods with much use, or does it rely on open sky? How long do you think the battery works before needing replaced?

It pairs well. It does lose connectivity sometimes and turning it off and on fixes it.
I have not used it in dense canopy. Scattered trees it works well.

I have ran the same lithium batteries in it for over a month of use but try and make it habit to change out every long trip just in case....

Oh and no longer sold pending funds.