WTS: Seek LBO w/vestibule and stove

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a Seek Lil Bug Out w/ three piece vestibule with factory stove jack. I seam sealed the entire tent and it’s proven in 40-50 mph drenching rain last month that it does not leak. I bought this new earlier this year and used it on 2 trips for a total of 7 nights. Didn’t need a stove on the trips and had no issues with 2 guys and gear and 3 guys and gear. There is no damage or signs of use that I can see. Both trips it worked amazing, on the second trip we got hammered with rain and wind and this thing kept us dry. I preferred the LBO cause it can grow or shrink with your trips and the more oval shape of the vestibule made it easy to run a stove and store gear ( buddy has the same set up). Plus it weighs in the same as the Silvertip with more room and countless more options.
I also have a brand new medium Seek TI stove with 5.5 ft pipe that has never been used that is matched for this set up. PLENTY of room for two guys, the stove and packs. I’m just going a different route for my trips but I truly have no complaints with this. Your talking about a sub 6lb hot box set up.

The tent w/Vestibule and stove jack (non seam sealed) is $390 new plus shipping

The TI stove with pipe/baffle is $358.25 plus shipping and mine is still NIB

Total shipped today would be $763.25

I’ll ship mine to you for $650

Not wanting to split this set up. Tomorrow is suppose to be a clear day so I plan to re pitch it for more pictures, these pictures were right before I left on the first hunt. I did not buy the carbon pole as I always cut a branch to cut space/weight. I have plenty of cord I can throw in for guy lines if needed. If you buy it and feel it’s not as described, send it back for a refund.

16absw5.jpg

hv5ndl.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Forgot that I also have the LBO nest, I assembled it but it’s never been used. Two people can share it fine and run a stove. I can make a package with it.

OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Still for sale, again I’m not breaking this up right now as I don’t want to pay shipping for 4 separate items..

If you want the brand new nest, $750 for the whole package shipped. That’s over a $900 kit.