Bowtech Reign 7 for Sale

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I have a Bowtech Reign 7 #60 29inc draw In kryptek altitude Camo- Bow is in great condition no real blemishes or any damage. I have had it for about a full season and a half, bought another bow and have to sell this one. Asking $575 OBO +PayPal Fee for Bow Via Paypal (Not best Lighting on pictures mybad)

Attachments

• Reign3.jpg
    Reign3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Reign2.jpg
    Reign2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 95
  • reign 7 outside1.jpg
    reign 7 outside1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 52
  • goodbow pic.jpg
    goodbow pic.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 48
  • reign7 outside.jpg
    reign7 outside.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Kotaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Are you sure that’s Kryptek Altitude? Looks pretty brown for Altitude, or is it just the pic? It actually looks more like Kryptek Highlander...Please confirm.

KHNC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you sure that’s Kryptek Altitude? Looks pretty brown for Altitude, or is it just the pic? It actually looks more like Kryptek Highlander...Please confirm.

Those pics are absolutely terrible! But , that is definitely Altitude on the bow. Reign 7 has been the best bow that Bowtech has put out in many years. I love my Realm X, but the R7 is tough to beat! I still have mine from last year ,even though i have only shot the RX this season.

OP
1woolie89

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those pics are absolutely terrible! But , that is definitely Altitude on the bow. Reign 7 has been the best bow that Bowtech has put out in many years. I love my Realm X, but the R7 is tough to beat! I still have mine from last year ,even though i have only shot the RX this season.

It’s altitude camo for sure. It’s the light in the photo I’ll try to sent better ones when I’m off work

OP
1woolie89

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeaaah the lights from my lamps are terrible haha ;) prolly better to take shots outside.

OP
1woolie89

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reign 7 has been the best bow that Bowtech has put out in many years. I love my Realm X, but the R7 is tough to beat! I still have mine from last year ,even though i have only shot the RX this season.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, only reason its for sale is because I got a new Prime Centergy and the wife wants one of them gone = /. The Rein 7 double lunged my bear this season and drop it 40 yards from where I shot it. Will include pics in next post.

OP
1woolie89

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Uploaded new shots, not that great but its nearly night by the time im off work and my phones like 6 years old haha.