SCAM ALERT!!! - Grrantt

iriebra

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost sent in on a Diamond Bow - it just didn't feel/ look right. Thanks everyone for cutting this POS off.

Azdbllung

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Im surprised when someone pays me FF on here. I mean they would never have issues with me not sending them an item they paid for I'm just surprised they still do that when these threads float around here all the time. I just had a guy pay $650 for a scope FF, thank goodness you didn't send that much to this scammer.

kickemall

WKR
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It was 90 dollars that I sent yesterday. This is my second bad experience with buying selling here and am done. Crap at least it was not more

Send me your Paypal I.D. and I'll shoot you 45 bucks to cover half your loss and we'll share the pain. This is a good site. PM is fine.

OP
BenFrank

BenFrank

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Call paypal and file a claim even if you sent it F&F. A lot of times they will make a first time exception and give you a refund.

Cliffy12

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That's awesome right there. I always have more trust in people but I will start using the fee to cover myself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate reading these threads. I’ve never had anything but good experiences with the classifieds here. Guys have gone out of their way to ship things ridiculously quickly and condition has always been as stated or better.

There’s a Rokslider who, unsolicited, just donated some gear to my kids that he wasn’t going to be using. My kids are jacked and I can’t tell you what that gesture means to me. Contrast that with a thief. I can only hope that any scammers get what they deserve.

Lucky Goose

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This really is a great group of folks. I've bought and sold LOTS on here (maybe 40+ transactions...) . If it weren't for rokslide my gear would be horrible. ha.

That said, just about every single transaction has been friends and family (for both purchases and sales) with not one single problem at all. Stuff like this makes you worry though. I recommend having a phone conversation about the item and ask for specific pics to prove they actually have the item.

Kotaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Don't assume PP will do ANYTHING for you on a Friends and Family payment. I sent a payment to the WRONG persons email for a pack on F &F. The person that received the money would not return it and PP wouldn't do anything about it. SO, I paid for that pack twice.

tdhanses

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't assume PP will do ANYTHING for you on a Friends and Family payment. I sent a payment to the WRONG persons email for a pack on F &F. The person that received the money would not return it and PP wouldn't do anything about it. SO, I paid for that pack twice.

Ouch!

ckleeves

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Ouch! That’s crazy that they wouldn’t return it. I guess not real surprising but I always have more trust in people then I guess I should.

I received one of those accidental F&F payments a few years ago and the person contacted me and I immediately refunded it. Hopefully karma is on my side now if I ever screw up and do it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swampr42

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As much as I want to trust the people of this site or any other site I always pay the 3% fee just for piece of mind and also because I have had to file two claims on sellers for never delivering the goods. Got my money back both times all because I paid the fee.

Also be aware that Paypal may cancel your account if they find out that you have been buying parts or accessories for firearms. It's happened to a couple of my friends recently. Paypal says that they violated the "Acceptable use policy" for buying firearm parts or accessories.

gwl79902

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry a blow up a bit I know that there are a ton of great people here and to offer to help out is so nice.

In life sometimes you have to pay a stupid tax now and again. Next time I will pay the 3%, just did not think about it to be honest. I will have pics of the item, and trust my gut. What was realy strange is that I had a little bit of a strange feeling on this and did not listen. I can not even tell you what I felt but it was there and I did not listen to it, so I own it.

I picked up a little after work project, building a few small decks for a lady, that will more than pay for it and fund some other stuff for me and my boy. I am also old enough to know Karma, Gods will, or what ever you beleive takes care of stuff in the long run life has a way of working itself out.

Thank you all and I hope you know ai truly appreciate all of you.

FatBuddah

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He got ahold of me via PM on a jacket WTB add i had up......clearly asking for XXL and he is pushing a L in a color sitka never produced that line in.

Markdjr

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't believe the generosity on here offering to cover the losses, really solid members of the community. I will reiterate what others have said, unless they are your friend or family member, pay the 3%, it is a negligible amount for the insurance it provides.

Rs3003

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got another terrible misspelled message looking to sell me a item from member HKTP2450. Take it for what its worth.