Arcteryx LEAF Fusion OverPants NWT XL Crocodile $450 retail $190 TYD

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Arcteryx LEAF Fusion OverPants NWT XL Crocodile $450 retail; price drop $165 TYD

Bought these for my son in the AF. Home on leave we realized he's tall enough, just too skinny. I'm a little too short, but will gladly keep, they are great windstopper, weatherproof pull ons for my MN and MT outings. I tend to use Wild Things or Patagonia Military Surplus for really cold tree stand sits, but these would compress down to half the volume in a pack. Great for mountain hunting, and I think the would be very welcome on those cold evenings and mornings at camp! Crocodile color perfect for hunting. Will attempt to post pics, but that usually does not work out well...

From the web:

Substantially more versatile than down-filled over-pants, the Arc'teryx Fusion Pant are windproof and highly breathable insulated pants and are made entirely of hydrophobic materials. A polyester WINDSTOPPER® outer shell blocks all wind and resists precipitation while allowing sweat vapor to escape. The high-loft ThermaTek™ insulation remains warm when wet, has a high warmth-to-weight ratio, and is extremely compressible. Exclusive, non-quilted laminated construction eliminates cold spots and ensures even insulation. Engineered to drain moisture and dry quickly, they have exceptional “walk-dry” performance. Featuring articulated patterning and excellent breathability for active use in cold climates.
Details

Fully insulated, windproof and water repellent pant with excellent loft retention and good breathability. ThermaTek™ is an Arc’teryx exclusive insulation. The hydrophobic properties of this polyester textile make it quick drying and it retains warmth when exposed to cold/wet conditions. WINDSTOPPER® outer shell blocks wind entirely, sheds moisture and is a lightweight, easily compressible package. Full side zippers allow easy on and off over boots and gear. Rebounds to full warmth and loft after repeated compression. Features:

High warmth-to-weight ratio; warm when wet
Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
Compressible and packable
Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
Corded noiseless zipper-pulls are easy to grab
Made from M70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L and 2.7 oz ThermaTek™

Last edited:
OP
Car7x

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Santa Clause price drop! Cheap as I can go - I'll keep 'em for the UTV rides otherwise, they're too big for me but for sitting no problem. Crazy good pants!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
PM Sent requesting some photos sent you my cell. I may snag these off you.

Parko

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of these pants and they rock! They are heavier that the Patagonia puffy pants, but its apples to oranges. $175 is a steel!

OP
Car7x

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey SHTF, so sorry - my inbox was full, moron chip issue... Didn't realize sent messages counted against me. I've pulled the tags thinking I'd keep 'em but they are still brand new, only put em on to walk around in the yard. I'm really conflicted about sellling, but let me know if you are interested, in a weak broke moment I'd consider. You can still find on eBay for around 100 more if I go bad on ya. Happy Merry!