FS: Pig Saddle, Vanguard head, Vanguard Spotter, Silk Tripod, Asolo boots

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pig Saddle, SOLD

Vanguard PH-111v head. Used one season, and in great shape. Does an excellent job. 1x plate included. $50

Vanguard Eneavor HD 65s. Glass is in great shape and it has been well taken care of. Minimal marks on body. It does need to be cleaned however, as there are a couple black/dust spots in the eye piece you can pick up during glassing. Did not bother me enough to clean it in the 2x seasons I have used it, but, it's there and a consideration. Couldn't get them to show up in photos. SALE PENDING

Silk PRO 340 QF AMT tripod. Too many tripods in the house, so this one has to go. $75

Asolo boots. ~1 season of use over the last couple years. Size 45/11, and just a bit too big for me so I never wear them. Green superfeet insoles. These boots are heavy duty, for sure. ~1050g's. Decent rocker in em, so they walk well. These are warm, and really intended for mountaineering/ice, etc. I would use them on cold days or packing heavy loads where the stiff sole was awesome. Comfy for what they are. $50

Olympus VN-722PC. Digital voice recorder. Create easy audio voice over's, etc. Tons of functionality for sorting, cataloging files, etc. Used, in excellent shape with no damage. Everything included in box, box itself is a bit haggard. $25

Slik SH-707E 2-Way Pan/Tilt Head. Used, in excellent shape. All metal construction. 1/4"-20 Thread. Includes shoe. $25

Shipping not included in prices. Feel free to PM an offer or questions. Thanks!

Last edited: