Kuiu, First Lite, OR, Enlightened Equipment, Hanwag and more

Jake1311

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok, it's time to clean out the gear closet, simplify and sell the stuff I'm just not using.

1. Kuiu attack pants, size 36. Vias pattern. Used on a few hunts, still in nice shape. SOLD
2. Kuiu 210 merino, long sleeve quarter zip, size XL. Verde 2.0 pattern. Rarely worn. SOLD
3. Kuiu gaiters, size L/XL. Vias pattern. Worn on a few hunts, still in good shape. SOLD
4. Kuiu expedition gloves, size XL. Verde 1.0 pattern. Pretty sure these are NWOT. SOLD
5. First Lite Corrugate pants, size L. Dry earth. Worn a bit and have some pilling around the waist from my pack belt. SOLD
6. OR Crocs gaiters, size L in dry earth. These are worn a bit but still in good shape and really hard to find in this color. Will also include new replacement boot straps that came with them when they were new. SOLD
7. Enlightened Equipment Torrid Apex Jacket, size L. Digicam outside, dark gray liner. Worn once or twice. Great shape and really light. $140
8. Hanwag Alaskan boots. Size UK 11, EUR 46 so roughly 12 US. I'm an 11 US and they worked for me. Bought used as backups and rarely worn by me. SOLD
9. Gamehide rainpants, size XL. Wetlands pattern. Maybe worn a couple times, still look new. $35
10. Three synthetic baselayers size L. Two Habit baselayers, one open country pattern, one realtree pattern. One Silvertec baselayer in a realtree pattern. Rarely, if ever worn. $30 for all three.

All prices are obo and tyd.

Preference given to those who want to bundle stuff up and limit shipping costs.

I'm about 6' 1" 210lbs if it helps for sizing.

Feel free to text 360-941-1737 for pics.

Last edited:

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just wanted to post up what a great guy Jake is. Top quality stuff and a smooth transaction, deal with total confidence!

Craig

OP
J

Jake1311

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Updated post with items that are SPF.

Storeyman, PM’d you. Having trouble posting pics but happy to text or email them to you