WTB : First Lite Pants med or small any color

enve77

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Looking for a few pairs of first lite pants to fit my 30 waist so either small or medium! Open to all styles and all colors! Let me know what you have. Pm me the pants Model, color, condition and price.
Thanks Lawrence
You can also text me for faster response
909-241-4547

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would stick to small if I was you! Their pants seem run pretty big! I just got a Medium Obsidian in Fusion that's just too big. I can deal with the waist being as loose as it is and I expected it too because medium is supposed to be 31-33, but the legs are cut pretty wide too. I could probably wear a puffy underneath these pants and still have a little wiggle room.

Now that you've been warned, if you want some brand new, tags still on, medium obsidians in fusion... let me know :)

OP
enve77

enve77

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I would stick to small if I was you! Their pants seem run pretty big! I just got a Medium Obsidian in Fusion that's just too big. I can deal with the waist being as loose as it is and I expected it too because medium is supposed to be 31-33, but the legs are cut pretty wide too. I could probably wear a puffy underneath these pants and still have a little wiggle room.

Now that you've been warned, if you want some brand new, tags still on, medium obsidians in fusion... let me know :)

I truly appreciate your advice. I will definitely take that into consideration, so I'll have to kindly pass on your offer.
still looking for smalls anybody?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a pair of medium Kanab 1.0’s in dry earth I’d sell. Used on two 10 day backpack hunts. Couple snags, little fraying on the cuffs, and a couple dots of sap but in good shape and well taken care of. I’m a skinny dude and they fit great with the suspenders, which I’ll include, all for the low low price of $65 shipped. Can send photos if interested.

OP
enve77

enve77

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Any smalls out there????