Butting in on want ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had 3 instances of fraud with purchases when using PayPal FF and everyone was refunded by PayPal.
Oh, I also read #10 and it wasn't "too much to read". Smh

Dobermann

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with Bruce on this one ...

And I participate on a few other forums where requesting PayPal F&F, or asking for and addition fee, is strictly forbidden because of the contractual violation that Bruce showed above.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claiming ignorance should not excuse anyone from breaking PayPal's policy - I was simply pointing out the majority of users would probably happily comply if they actually read the damn thing.

I agree with your sentiments, I just don't agree we should imply everyone is unethical for using F&F. Besides, I thought we were all Friends and Family on Rokslide anyway...

Yes we are. RS is a group of intellectual individual who became friends and later turned family. Im a newbie who already have friends here before signing up. So a buyer/seller using PP F&F to help a friend isn't that bad. IMO

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Pretty much all friends on RS, i am ok with either type of payment.
Buting in is pretty broad but you know when you see it.

if Shack is selling and i post that he is good guy to deal with ...is that buting in? yea maybe ...or what about...this is a good buy or good scope ect ect.
I have no issue with the above.

but you post hey its on ebay cheaper....well maybe you should mind or own business or if your really trying to help then send a polite PM.

This place is awsome, i would hate to see us screw it up by looking for problems for our solutions

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seems new member Jarsper doesn’t seem to care about the classified rules or didn’t bother reading them since he’s only been a member for a month.

I would avoid doing any business with Jarsper at all costs!

Not only did he but in on my ad but he also keeps sending PMs that are a pointless waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.