WTS Water bottle holders (xcurve, exo, PALS)

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
At this point I'm leaving for a hunt in 2 weeks and need to finish up some prior commitments as well as my own and partners packs (we're trying a new frame) I've been sliding to get folks their stuff, unless I manage to get ahead on things I don't realistically think I can get anything reloaded until mid-later sept. Sorry guys I didn't expect as big of a run on things leading into the seasons. If folks have Oct hunts or just a general desire for one I can get you hooked up for that. I'll work on reloading all the options but if you want to make note of a desired style I can see where the priority is and will follow up with a PM when I have one if you still want it at that time.

ofl0926

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
At this point I'm leaving for a hunt in 2 weeks and need to finish up some prior commitments as well as my own and partners packs (we're trying a new frame) I've been sliding to get folks their stuff, unless I manage to get ahead on things I don't realistically think I can get anything reloaded until mid-later sept. Sorry guys I didn't expect as big of a run on things leading into the seasons. If folks have Oct hunts or just a general desire for one I can get you hooked up for that. I'll work on reloading all the options but if you want to make note of a desired style I can see where the priority is and will follow up with a PM when I have one if you still want it at that time.

Sounds great to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aeasley10

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How has the boot clip style compared to your original bungee design?

Also do they stay open well when bottle is removed? What keeps it from collapsing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I made one boot clip as a custom request but don't have a great way to rivet them, those aren't a standard model or anything.

There are multiple layers of material in the collar area so its not floppy but its also not a rigid circle, left alone it stays mostly open when you pull out a bottle but you can squish it flattish if you want. I've oversized the diameter a bit so a bottle can drop in fairly easy, I tend to find if its slightly squished I put a corner of the bottle in the opening and rotate it a bit as I drop it down and that pops it open. There are ways to make an even stiffer collar if that is what someone is going for but at the same time I get others asking about how many ounces things weigh so I've balanced things for the prestocked ones to what seems to work decently. If someone wants a custom version they just need to PM/email me.

Just a status update, hunts are running long, I got sick, etc. I'm way behind so it'll be later in the year before I can restock anything.

efnm

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, Do you do Kuiu nalgene holders? I'm thinking a narrow strapped one that could fit on their short waist belt would be handy, but the existing pouch limits the width to work with.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
FYI, I've been working on holders the last week and have been contacting those who have previously reached out. I have a few request to go still, once the dust settles I'll post up the extras I currently have (I'll make sure to make more after the new year as well).

Adam, Do you do Kuiu nalgene holders? I'm thinking a narrow strapped one that could fit on their short waist belt would be handy, but the existing pouch limits the width to work with.

Yes I've done requests for kuiu, typically similar to the EXO ones with a belt slot that has the velcro in a different position. Normally the mounting loop is 2" wide but if you need something narrower just let me know.

efnm

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I've done requests for kuiu, typically similar to the EXO ones with a belt slot that has the velcro in a different position. Normally the mounting loop is 2" wide but if you need something narrower just let me know.

Yeah, I was worried I wouldn't have enough room for the kuiu icon pouch and the nalgene holder. Do you think a loop as wide as your MOLLE strap (not the buckle) would work?

Last edited:

Skull10

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah, I was worried I wouldn't have enough room for the kuiu icon pouch and the nalgene holder. Do you think it would work?
I have a Kuiu Icon Pro as well and I would take one in black if you can make it with a 1 1/2" mounting loop.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A few items are in inventory now. At this point I believe I've sewn all the previously requested holders with coyote trim work. I have a couple black trim items still to finish off but otherwise I think I've responded to everyone that asked me to do so (or tried in the case of full PM boxes). If I missed anyone please let me know.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The PALS ones have the metal oval setup to tuck into PALS which is what is on most kifaru belts unless you have something unique. I space them 3” apart vertically typically which fits the standard 1” between PALS strips and also the non-standard 2” vertical spacing.