New Member for Michigan

zacattack

WKR
Greetings from central Michigan. Cruised around the forums for a while finally decided to join. Grew up in the Southeast hunting whitetail, rabbits and turkeys, and have only recently moved to Michigan, guess I better get used to hunting in snow.

Joking because I Got bit by the western hunting bug while watching meat eater. Going to make my first western hunt next year, am super excited about it, but also beginning to realize what a massive undertaking it’s going to be.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Greetings from central Michigan. Cruised around the forums for a while finally decided to join. Grew up in the Southeast hunting whitetail, rabbits and turkeys, and have only recently moved to Michigan, guess I better get used to hunting in snow.

Joking because I Got bit by the western hunting bug while watching meat eater. Going to make my first western hunt next year, am super excited about it, but also beginning to realize what a massive undertaking it’s going to be.

Welcome! Where at in central mi? We have a cabin in Gladwin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR
Thanks for the welcome! Moved to East Lansing in June, got a job at MSU. Really liking the state so far, have been camping in several places already.

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from northern Michigan. Great place to help plan and snag some deals on gear. Just did my first trip this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk