Pa fng

Hey Folks,
I'm from the Ohio valley of western PA. I Love the forum for gear reviews, stories, and ideas. I am a medical student, so time for adventure is short, but I love to day dream.

Best, Alleghenypaddler

WVTrooper

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I’m in WV Northern panhandle. I’m guessing you’re up around Pittsburgh since you’re in medical school?

OP
A
I go to school in Erie, but am from Beaver County. I managed to sneak in some archery (in Beaver) and put a much welcomed doe in the freezer to break up the monotony of school budget foods.

JakeC

FNG
I go to school in Erie, but am from Beaver County. I managed to sneak in some archery (in Beaver) and put a much welcomed doe in the freezer to break up the monotony of school budget foods.

Welcome!
I'm not too far from you. I'm on the ohio side in columbiana county.

It will get better

I’m from Westmoreland county, went to college all 4 years in Erie where my hunting time was non existent until engineering school was over. I will say it was worth the grind though. I have been hunting Ohio and Kansas for whitetail with my vacation days ever since and now me and a good buddy are planning our first western hunt. OTC archery elk in CO. Best of luck with med school you will get your hunting life back soon enough.