FNG from Central Texas

Hey Guys,

FNG from Central Texas. Starting the journey of research to do my first Archery Elk DIY hunt in 2019. Probably same as most the new guys on here, just looking for advice, ready to make mistakes and gain experience. As always, if anyone is from the Central Texas area and like minded and willing to try a difficult hunt, maybe we could make something happen some day.

Bryan

Welcome. I am from centex and have been to CO. twice. Hope to be there again in 2019.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TBHasler

WKR
Welcome. I'm relatively new here as well. From DFW area and looking to go W next year for archery elk/deer. If you'd have interest, I've always wanted to see about putting a group of 2/3/4 guys from here together to head out West in 2019 - message me if your interested in discussing more.

OP
T
Nathan, hope to maybe catch up in Austin sometime and pick your brain

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. I'm relatively new here as well. From DFW area and looking to go W next year for archery elk/deer. If you'd have interest, I've always wanted to see about putting a group of 2/3/4 guys from here together to head out West in 2019 - message me if your interested in discussing more.

TBHasler I would definitely be interested in discussing a trip.

Yep no problem. I am not sure there is much brain to pick but you are welcome to try:). Message me after the holidays or email
natvet73atgmail